This is the updated version, which every customer that already owns filter with Muller Motorsport branding, previously received in upgrade package, distributed and manufactured by Muller Motorsport.
This is the original quality system with 2 Pre-Oiled Triple Layered filters!!
Developed and manufactured in Europe, including high quality triple layered foam filter, from leading European foam filter manufacturer.
This is the no compromise kit. The filter cage is rigid and one piece, for easy installation, and for not dropping loose parts all over your intakes.
Regarding questions about that hedgehog, there is no more surface, look inside of the filter the surface that is above the intakes is same, it is nothing more than marketing trick, we prefer to use triple layered foam not hedgehog marketing trick.
- Precision cut base plates and filter cages.
- Foam filter can be separated from its cage for cleaning.
- 100% perimeter seal with no compromise. The filter element is sandwiched between the base plate and the filter cage just like the factory KTM rally bikes; zero dust because our filter is perfectly sealed all around. The other systems rely on an unreliable hinge on one side with two fasteners on the other. No more guessing if your filter is fully installed.
- Dry foam filters (available as special order, put it into a order note) - use your favourite oil and cleaner; all are compatible. Triple layer. Easy to simply roll up and pack in your bag or even a jacket pocket because they’re not part of the filter cage.
- Filter changes take two minutes! No tools required.
- We include a high performance crankcase breather filter - no need to buy one separately.
- Precise density SILICONE o-rings for the base plate. We don’t like rubber because it tends to harden and crack over time. We don’t like foam because they don’t last. These o-ring seals will last forever.
- Attention 950 Super Enduro owners; no need to cut your velocity stacks!!!
Our system includes the following:
- Base plate and filter cage plate
- 2 main foam filters. Yes, TWO of them; roll up your spare filters for long trips and ease of maintenance
- Metal Baseplate
- Metal Filter cage
- Crankcase breather hose filter and clamp
- 2 Filter bolts
Notes: This system is for racing and is not claimed to be road legal. Like with all open air filter systems, it is strongly recommended to tune your air fuel ratio when installing this.